All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dungeon Slave

Dungeon Slave

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro
Video language: English

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl

It's very trendy to be a fitgirl, with an Instagram account, posting daily pictures of progress and a healthy diet. Lots of girls do this nowadays, including the super fit Megan. She is an exercise addict and in top shape! Her perfect body makes us want to tie her up even more, because it is just so hot to see her in bondage! Megan has been here a few times, but she never looked as good as this! Tied in a very challenging reverse prayer and ballgagged, this is the way all fitgirls should post their daily pictures!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl

Lori seems to have fallen over

MILF Lori is a gorgeous woman. She is box tied and that's already a hard challenge for her. She has never been tied before! Her kimono is tied open, revealing her large boobs. While struggling, Lori falls over and she can't seem to get up anymore. What a pity, we will just have to watch her struggle a bit!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

Download Lori seems to have fallen over

Rough Delivery

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nikki, Cobie, Natasha Zare
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Chastity, Punishment
Video language: English

After a year under the control of the sadistic Mistress Natasha Zare, Nikki needs to break free. With a knock at the door, she follows the courier to find out she is not the only slave wearing a collar. Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rough Delivery

Marianne - extreme elbow tie

Last time, Marianne handled the elbow tie so well, we decided to make it a little tighter today. More rope, tighter bondage, because Marianne had a bit of an attitude last time. She said she could handle more. Well, this time it was super tight and it was a lot harder for Marianne. No more attitude, she just tried to deal with her ropes the best she could. Poor Marianne, maybe she shouldn't have asked for more!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

Download Marianne - extreme elbow tie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11758 секунды с 9 запросами