Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Canoodle Narita

Cast: Vespa, Miss Chill
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English
You enjoy wearing latex clothing yourself. You may prefer smaller garments such as underwear, gloves or masks, or you may desire to be completely covered in a full-body catsuit. It is likely that you enjoy the feeling of latex against your skin and enjoy the feelings of being “bound” or “enveloped”
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10074kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canoodle

House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 2) Wysox

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gord, Lady Serena, Lydia McLane, Karl Kessler, Blanche Maynard, Claire Adams, Sugar Wilson, Emma, Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Corsets, Dominance/Submission, Big Boobs, Girl/Girl Scenes, Forced Exercise, Electrical Scenes, Female Dominants, Forniphilia-Human, Non-Consensuality, Latex/Rubber, Leather, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Slavery, Training
We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 1:14:50
Video: 636x540, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 2)

Latex Love Whitlash

Release Year: 2024
Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1 Koege

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 1) Ballouville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gord, Lady Serena, Lydia McLane, Karl Kessler, Blanche Maynard, Claire Adams, Sugar Wilson, Emma, Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Cages, Corsets, Dominance/Submission, Forced Feeding, Big Boobs, Girl/Girl Scenes, Electrical Scenes, Female Dominants, Forniphilia-Human, Non-Consensuality, Latex/Rubber, Leather, Humiliation
Everyone's evening is interrupted when a burglar appears on the estate's security monitors. Karl, head of security, captures a very sexy redhead with a shapely figure. A quick call to a bent cop confirms Miss Celia Minton's got a record longer than a bullwhip and is facing life in prison as a 3-strike offender. Lady Serena, anxious to achieve the month's quota for new slave girls, jumps at the chance to add another beauty to Gord's ever-growing stable of women. Unfortunately for the Gords, Celia ends up having a bit more fortitude than one might expect...leading to a world of trouble at the House of Gord!
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 1)

Время генерации страницы 0.03642 секунды с 9 запросами