All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amber Ivy, Slave Alexander - Pile Drive the Pretty Boy Nagpur

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Amber Ivy, Slave Alexander
Genres: Anal Play, Red Head, Strapon , Tattooed
Video language: English
Mistress Amber confronts her slave about him spreading rumors that he has had sex with her. The slave admits he lied and asks if they can have sex. Amber just laughs at his request, telling him they will have sex - but it will be the kind where he gets fucked! The slave protests that he has never been ass fucked before, but Amber just shoves her cock in his mouth and makes him suck it, telling him that he had better learn to like it.Amber proceeds to fuck her slave from several positions, taking his asshole from every angle. Amber starts jerking his cock, but warns him that he is not allowed to cum. The slave struggles with his excitement, so Amber removes her hand and orders him not to cum. Amber tells him that now he can tell his friends that they have fucked, but it has to be the truth - that he took cock up his ass like the bitch he is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:34
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 156.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Ivy, Slave Alexander - Pile Drive the Pretty Boy

Penny's Test - Part 3 Atlantic Beach

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Mistress T - Strap-on Slut Trainer Jarvisburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Busty, Dildo Play, Handjobs, Milf, Ruined Orgasms, Strapon
Mistress T wants to pimp out her bitch boy but first make´s sure his ass is properly trained to pleasure all those dicks. He is ordered to ride her strap-on cock until he cums like a bitch with a huge dick buried deep inside. All good sluts must learn to take cum loads and Mistress T scoops his up and dumps it in his hole to be plugged and stretched until she returns.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 164.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress T - Strap-on Slut Trainer

Jamie Valentine - Kylie Rogue & Jamie Strapon Himrod

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Strapon
Goddess Jamie Valentine and Mistress Kylie Rogue instruct their slaves to clean the dungeon and over hear one of the slaves complaining that all they ever do is clean. She smacks the bitch right to his knees and sticks her 12 inch black strap on cock right in his throat. Telling him "now you´re going to clean this bitch!" She starts gagging him and informs him that this will be the only lubrication used to fuck his tight little man pussy. Mistress Kylie and Jamie destroy these bitches asses. Thrusting their 12"cocks deep inside the slaves anal cavity making them beg for every inch. After they have fucked these bitches hard and long they inform them that they will now finish cleaning the dungeon and be thankful for serving goddesses.
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6306kbps

File size: 312.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine - Kylie Rogue & Jamie Strapon

Mega The Best Sweet Only Collection Of Strap On Squad. Part 1. Smackover

Release Year: 2024
Fortunately, she runs into Mistress and is tied up on the spot to a post, fucking machine with a thick dildo pointed right at her pussy.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega The Best Sweet Only Collection Of Strap On Squad. Part 1.

Anastasia Pierce Maximum Quezon City

Release Year: 2024
Beautifully shot film with the girls dressed in bright rubber, who are active strap-ons
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce Maximum

Jean Bardot - Jean & Kendra Strapon Fuck Guy Duvall

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Strapon
Jean Bardot & Kendra James strapon fuck a pathetic guy.
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 312.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot - Jean & Kendra Strapon Fuck Guy

Время генерации страницы 0.09323 секунды с 9 запросами