Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jesse Pony - Hostel Perv Puts It In My Ass (2024) Fort Blackmore

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jesse Pony
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English
Jesse Pony is staying at a hostel with her friend. She's horny and takes a liking to pervy manager Alex Jones, so she makes sure to bend over and show off her butt plug for him. That night, Alex returns and gives jesse a good anal fuck, while her friend tries to sleep across the room!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Hostel Perv Puts It In My Ass (2024)

Lexi Sindel - Lexi Sindel Calcium

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, Electro Play
I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the "Stanley". Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Lexi Sindel

Danika 1st Visit Valentines

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering,
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika 1st Visit

Venus Vixen ( Blue Eyed Venus) Stilwell

Greetings and welcome back everyone! This week's lovely casting candidate is Venus. She’s a 19 year old English student who’s wondering if there’s more to life than the 9-5 grind. Well Venus, there IS more to life than that, BUT, it’s going to require you putting dicks in and around your body. Of course she doesn’t know about that part yet.. It’s all good we’re gonna take care of you today Venus. She arrives, smiley and bubbly. She’s a petite little treat. She’ smiling and laughing and having a grand ol’ time talking to Rick and telling us about herself. She certainly has the right mindset. She does start to balk just a little bit when Rick tells her to take off her clothes. You can see how nervous and extra fidgety she gets, but she complies anyway. It’s kinda funny how nervous she got considering what she had underneath, as she reveals the sexy lingerie she wore. She gets naked and has a good time playing with toys and a buttplug before Rick throws her right into the fire and before she knows it, she’s sucking my cock. This little gal sure is fun! She’s got an incredibly tight little pussy, especially with that butt plug. It’s always a lot of fun fucking such petite gals, I can really control the tempo a bit more, and I really enjoyed just fucking this gal how I wanted. The way she rode my dick was just unbelievable. When we get to the anal, she’s understandably nervous, but we take our time, and let her use that vibrator, and she really gets into it. We do some anal on the desk, and then some rare standing anal afterwards I plop down on the couch still in her ass and she rides my dick with the gusto. Back in the chair over the desk, I wear that asshole out until I drop a huge load that almost gets lost. Thank god she had the good sense to keep pushing, and finally we get a nice anal squirt cocktail she seems to enjoy licking off her fingers. Even back on the couch she’s still all smiles as she dresses for her exit and out the door she goes.
Duration: 54:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7254kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venus Vixen ( Blue Eyed Venus)

Gabbie Carter (Sex With Buttplug) Tempe

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gabbie Carter
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, POV, Straight
This download contains a new Gabbie Carter onlyfans video where she has sex with her boyfriend. A good portion of the video is from his POV which is a pretty decent view. Sex acts include masturbation, fingering, butt plugging, doggy, missionary, and a creampie. Not sure why there wasn't any anal in it with that butt plug ... but whatever
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabbie Carter (Sex With Buttplug)

Brisa First Visit Cape May Point

Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa First Visit

Camping With Fiances Best Friend Melissa

While away on a camping trip, dark-haired hunk Michael Fly proposes to his girlfriend, who excitedly relays the news to her best friend, sexy redhead Yenifer Chacon! What Michael’s girlfriend doesn’t know is that Yenifer is a total cumslut who, at the first opportunity, cheekily flashes Michael her curvy bum and shows him the butt plug she’s been secretly wearing! After treating the newly engaged stud to a sneaky blowjob behind their pitched tent, Michael slides his long, thick dick inside Yenifer’s hungry holes, and then he puts the inked-up babe on all fours and bangs her from behind in doggystyle!
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3537kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 857.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camping With Fiances Best Friend

Время генерации страницы 0.06741 секунды с 9 запросами