View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 10:32 PM   #18669
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Naomi Denise - encouragement

Naomi Denise - encouragement

I told Naomi Denise to gag herself, nipple clamp herself, and cuff herself to the wall. She hesitated a bit, so I gave her some encouragement. Don't worry, Naomi Denise loves electro play challenges, she is a very tough fit girl!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Naomi Denise - encouragement

Welcoming a shining starlet - Aria's debut (part 2)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aria
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp's slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp's words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria's screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Welcoming a shining starlet - Aria's debut (part 2)

Scary Dream

Release Year: 2024

Hard to believe but it's true:
You know Alex already as a natural pain beauty. But in this session she is going far behind imagination.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 197.2 MB

Download Scary Dream

Kiss Me

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11162 секунды с 9 запросами