View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 05:59 AM   #11453
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2 Weir

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit Mesopotamia

Mina has a whole new set of Realise Swimsuits! We got six in total so far, many more planned to come, these things are a fetish dream! Tight, Shiny, Sexy, did I say tight? Mina dons a new Metallic Blue Hydra-suit, white knee high socks, black heels, black latex gloves and she is all shined up with Baby Oil for good measure. She shows off her new suit to the camera and spends a little time in some tight elbow bondage and tight crotch rope. We are just in love with these Realise products!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

New Bar at House of Gord Villa Grande

Gord and Matty decided it was time to build a new garden bar at the Schloss. Unfortunately Archean was the only source of fresh material.
Sheathed in tight transparent latex and bondaged up the ying-yang, Archean found herself being cast into an inescapable foam mold and fitted out with a bar top.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bar at House of Gord

Maid Orkney Springs

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid

Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2 Saint Paul Park

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes wraps black tape over the microfoam, making the gag even tighter. He doesn't stop there though. He keeps going, wrapping around her forehead, then alongside her nose and under her chin. You can tell by her whimpers that this is not a comfortable gag at all. He continues adding red tape to her body. It's clear at this point that she will be almost completely mummified to the chair by the time he's done. He removes her current gag. He notes her reactions as he slap grabs her taped up tits. A rubber pump gag is inserted in her mouth and pumped up. Clear tape wrapped around her mouth makes sure it won't slip out. Once again, more red tape is added before the pump gag is removed. He must be feeling nice as Dixon is left ungagged for a bit as a rope is tied into her hair. He then wanders off, but soon returns with her next gag. It is a large spider ring gag. She is gagged once again. She is then nose hooked and finally her head is pulled back by the hair tie, and tied off to the back of the chair. A different kind of clamp is applied to her already sore nipples, and then Dixon is left to endure the escape proof tape bondage. At the end of the clip the Dr. returns to her a bit before the clip ends. I have also added a deleted gag scene. This was a very tight gag that Dixon tapped out of almost immediately after it was applied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03807 секунды с 9 запросами