View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:32 AM   #4730
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 06 Honeyville

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.6 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 06

Princess Kali, Forced Whores San Bernardo

Studio: Princess Kali
Cast: Princess Kali
Genres: Femdom, Bi Oral, Feminization, Humilation, FETISH, BDSM,
Oh, the dirty, perverted things that the Princess bestows upon her sluts! Watch as dicks and dildos of all kinds are into mouths and throats of cocksucking sluts. One whore gets caged inside Princess Kali's dungeon and gets his cock sucked by a sub through the bars. Another diapered sissy gets cummed on by a couple of horny cockwhackers. Also, two sluts suck her big, silver strap-on dildo, taking turns to worship her shaft. And, with her hands on her whore's head, the Princess them to deep throat and is truly delighted at herplete whore degradation. Whip out your cock and enjoy the fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Kali, Forced Whores

Neophutos part 2 Seeley

The journey is beginning. I’m told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he’s secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar — it’s so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it’s hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I’m doing this I’m told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I’m standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I’ll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I’ve only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophutos part 2

IR - Lythe - Pretty Girl Lyla Storm, PD Mytilini

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?” Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.” We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better. We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts. We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions. She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Lythe - Pretty Girl Lyla Storm, PD

Jean Bardot's Young Bitch Cooksburg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Strapon
Video language: English
Jean Bardot is going to turn this young new slave into her fucked bitch. Jean really gives it to him. She doesn´t go easy on him. How else is he going to learn that being an owned bitch means getting fucked like one? Jean fucks him good and deep in both his slut holes until she feels he is thoroughly used. He grimaces and feels so much humiliation, but it feels so right. Being a fucked slut for Jean is just what he was meant to be.
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 307.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot's Young Bitch

Liyla Shay. Your Number One Fan Woodstown

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
When Liyla woke up this morning, she couldn't have told you the difference between a full-nel and pile driver. She still can't, but she has grown a whole new appreciation for the fine art of pro wrestling.
Especially the part where her husband's world champ hero buries his big black dick in her tight pussy! Not to worry, baby; there's plenty of dick for everyone!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liyla Shay. Your Number One Fan

Jasmine Caro Uyuni

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28787 секунды с 9 запросами