View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 01:25 PM   #545
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2 Lottie

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 2. Sioux Lookout

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
We pay them a set fee if and only if they can make it through one day of slave training. To train a slave fully takes much more than one day, we understand this and make it clear that this is only a tester course and that if the slave decides she wishes to submit for a longer period then arrangements can be made for this to happen.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 2.

Unreal Magnificent New Exclusive Sweet Collection Scorched. Part 2. Ripplemead

Two fit subs bow down to their dom in a living room session that includes face slapping, foot caressing and lots of licking. Panties are sucked then replaced by fingers while assess are roundly spanked red and raw then soothed and caressed in a loving way that doesn't prevent the crying.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Magnificent New Exclusive Sweet Collection Scorched. Part 2.

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3 Star Junction

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3. Eastpointe

This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3.

Hitch-hiking Wet Vittoria Divine and 6 hard guys Dap, Pee Orla

Studio: PissVids
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, prolapse, rough, slapping, spanking
Hitch-hiking Wet Vittoria Divine and 6 hard guys Balls Deep, Dap, No Pussy, Rough, Gapes, Pee Cocktail/Drink/Shower!
Duration: 1:06:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitch-hiking Wet Vittoria Divine and 6 hard guys Dap, Pee

April Dawn HD Kirkville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Dickdrainers
Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her!
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn HD

Время генерации страницы 0.03481 секунды с 9 запросами