View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 05:54 PM   #18682
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Player

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player

Cage Domination With Pissing & Dildos

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Suspension, Cage, Pissing, Outdoor

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49's mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day's work.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cage Domination With Pissing & Dildos

Ice Pony

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ice Pony

Melissa - Wall tied

Cute Melissa is tied to the wall with hemp ropes! Naked and defenseless, she struggles to free herself!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 172.2 MB

Download Melissa - Wall tied
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03239 секунды с 9 запросами