View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:19 PM   #18014
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Leilani Li - Splish Splash My Ass Part 2

Leilani Li - Splish Splash My Ass Part 2

Year: 2023
Cast: Leilani Li
Tags: ass to mouth, transsexual, shemale, doggystyle, anal, sex, missionary, cowgirl, tattoo, deep throat, blowjob, facial, outdoor, big tits, interracial, butt, blow, bubble butt
Description: Exquisitely beautiful tgirl Leilani Li drizzles her smokin' hot body in oil as she relaxes by the pool in a bikini and heels. Noticing the attractive pool boy, Kenzo Alvarez, Leilani cheekily flashes him her sexy bubble butt. Aroused, the muscular stud dives tongue-first inside Leilani's eager hole before whipping out his long, thick cock, which cum-hungry Leilani swallows up in a deepthroat blowjob, and then Kenzo gives the horny nymph the hard anal pounding she's been craving! After getting stretched from behind in gystyle, the busty trans babe straddles Kenzo and bounces her curvy ass on him in cowgirl as he plays with her big tits until she hops down and gets banged in missionary position. Close to cumming, raven-haired Leilani gags on Kenzo's dick until he covers her in a messy facial, and she makes sure to clean up every last drop!
Duration: 00:28:13
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 16:9, 23.976 fps, ~5 438 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 1.10 GB
Thumbnails:

Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03571 секунды с 9 запросами