View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:39 PM   #18683
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nyxon cured - Part 2

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Video language: English

Tied MILF Secretaries Undergo Undergo Extreme Gagging and Bondage Orgasms!Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position.  The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long.  He returns with a pair of  hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type.  He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm.  The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose.  They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony.   He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Nubile

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

Download Nubile

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged

Bondage legend Nyssa Nevers made it all the way across the ocean to get tied up in Europe! She is a bondage queen! But there's no reason to be gentle with her. In fact, with all her experience, she likes it tight and unescapable. A good harness box tie and a big gag is what Nyssa is used to. So that's what she gets, even when she's overseas! Hard struggling won't get her anywhere, you would expect her to know this by now. She probably just likes to struggle and curse anyway, it's Nyssa Nevers after all!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10229 секунды с 9 запросами