View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 08:16 PM   #18685
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Bdsm New 55 Strokes Extreme Bdsm Discipline

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying
Video language: English

Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bdsm New 55 Strokes Extreme Bdsm Discipline

Alice Maze - French HuCow

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Magic Wand, Lactation, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag
Video language: English

A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can't understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alice Maze - French HuCow

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22023 секунды с 9 запросами