Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Play Thing

Play Thing

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

PD puts beautiful, sensual calico through a set of highly sexual bondage scenes. A canvas bag her upper body. After roping her neck upward, PD starts whipping calico, slowly stripping her until she is naked. Then he sits her on a bench with her big toes lashed outward, caning her feet, training her not to make a sound, and vibrating her to orgasm. Laid out along a beam, she's in a painfully tight hogtie, her tits tied downward, her hair bound to her wrists, and her tongue piercing tied to the post in front of her. PD vibrates and finger fucks her, choking her with Mr. Pogo deep in her throat. As calico's shoot at the farm continues, she's whipped red, her tits and labia are clamped so that she can't move, and her pussy gets huge from coming and coming. And for the first time in years, PD slaps a plastic bag over a girl's head for an extended breathplay scene. Once the bag is in place, he fucks calico with Mr. Pogo and vibrates her. By the end, calico's pussy is huge. Her cheeks are wet with tears.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Play Thing

Double part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double part 2

Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

PD has a brand new tool and he is anxious to see how it works. The members are just as ready to test out their new toy, Cherry Torn. Most girls would quit when they've been strung up by their ankles. She has been sitting in uncomfortable bondage for so long and if this is the only way to stretch it is going to have to be good enough. After that she thought it would all be easier. Everyone else just thought it was a pretty warm up.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.7 MB

Download Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew

Violet - Twisted Flower

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Violet - Twisted Flower

Shaveing And Staples (Brutal Master Edition)

In this intense video, the famous Brutal Master shaves Cupcake clean while using Greyhound as a table. After she is shaven, he uses a medical stapler and punches small notes to her recommended by BondageLife members.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

Download Shaveing And Staples (Brutal Master Edition)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11778 секунды с 9 запросами