View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:04 AM   #17583
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Femdom New Joi With My Slave Schwerin

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lady Perse
Genres: Corporal,Punishment ,ExtremeDomination ,FemaleDomination,Kicking ,Latex
Video language: English
Me and my slave have a contract, if it comes sooner than I finish my cigarette then a reward awaits him, but if he fails he will be punished.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 306.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom New Joi With My Slave

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 15 Gallina

You'll get bratty chicks telling guys what to do and controlling men with their beautiful feet.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.0 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 15

Lexi Sindel - Strapped-on Houseguest Old Zionsville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Blonde, Humiliation, Strapon
Lexi´s husbands employee is staying over as a houseguest while in town. The houseguest decides to shower in her bathroom while nobody is home. He finds a big black dildo in her shower and decides to give it a try. Lexi walks in on him using her dildo and decides to show him how it is really used. Lexi straps on the BBC and viciously fucks him senseless. Every time he complains she threatens to tell his boss, he reluctantly takes her brutal ass fucking.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 149.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Strapped-on Houseguest

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 17 Randlett

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.0 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 17

Giselle Palmer - Edging Explosions Iron Ridge

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Bondage, Bondage Device, CBT, Handjobs, Milking
The longer a man´s cock is edged the more intense his orgasm becomes. It must be this slave´s lucky day as Mistress Giselle is rewarding her boy with the most explosive orgasm he will ever have.
Duration: 11:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1551kbps

File size: 143.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giselle Palmer - Edging Explosions

Jean Bardot's Young Bitch Kopperl

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Strapon
Jean Bardot is going to turn this young new slave into her fucked bitch. Jean really gives it to him. She doesn´t go easy on him. How else is he going to learn that being an owned bitch means getting fucked like one? Jean fucks him good and deep in both his slut holes until she feels he is thoroughly used. He grimaces and feels so much humiliation, but it feels so right. Being a fucked slut for Jean is just what he was meant to be.
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps

File size: 307.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot's Young Bitch

Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock Burlington Junction

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: BDSM, Cross Dressing, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, sissy slut, Slut Training
Vanessa Cage is having some serious fun, her big black cock is in the mouth of her cross dressed slave bitch. He attempts to take the whole thing in his mouth, struggling, but desperate to please his Goddess, he will go to extremes. She verbally degrades him as his head bounces up and down on her massive strap on. It´s not long before she finds herself behind her little bitch, with her big black cock penetrating his bitch ass. He loves being fucked by his Goddess, and gladly tells her. Each thrust is faster and faster, pounding his ass, while he accepts his fate. He knows he is her worthless little slut, and he begs for more cock!!
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03040 секунды с 9 запросами