All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nikki Mistress - The Pony

Nikki Mistress - The Pony

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nikki Mistress
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Pony
Video language: English

Nikki is back in her most sexy role yet, selected by Devine Succubus to be transformed into a Human Pony. This fetish movie explores, pony play, pet play, humiliation, bondage, chastity and discipline.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5092kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 889.5 MB

Download Nikki Mistress - The Pony

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Nina - oiled up in green rope

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

Thiccy Niccy - Rough domination & pump training

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Ebony, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows over here. The farmer trained her to perfection. She has a permanent septum ring installed, and pierced nipples. Niccy is also providing the farmer with oral service! All of this is to keep her HuCow hormones at the right level. The farmer is now decidated to increasing her udder size. Slightly bigger udders would make Thiccy Niccy even more perfect! It requires a lot of breast pumping, which is uncomfortable, but Niccy is now used to it. The tissue and skin needs to be stretched over and over again. The manual breast pump is a perfect tool for that!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - Rough domination & pump training

Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2024

This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 5 files.

Download Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15045 секунды с 9 запросами