View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:04 AM   #18691
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

Download Nurse Jackie

Graias fresh girl meet the pain diana s debut part 1

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

The wheel of pain, the holy decider, keeps the scene in a dilemma at this time. Youngster slave girl Diana turns the wheel; however, the indicator of the wheel stops between breasts and butt sections, which means, the wheel of pain also cannot determine on which body part of the poor girl will suffer. Eventually Dr. Lomp lets the girl pick one part, where she guesses will suffer less. While she tries to decide, the experienced master helps the youngster by explaining the expected impact for both breasts and butt. Hot chick Diana will not be able to refuse both, and has to pick one. Now watch and see yourself if she picks the easier or the harder option for her own duration limit of pain.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12314kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Graias fresh girl meet the pain diana s debut part 1

Nikki - Pervert Delivery

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Slave: Nikki Mistress: Natasha Zare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Video language: English

Nikki receives a mysterious package on her doorstep, and excitedly hurries to see what's inside... a shock collar. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Nikki holds the collar up to her neck, it snaps shut. Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences. 'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nikki - Pervert Delivery

Fancy Steel The Farm 5 Part 1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school. The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fancy Steel The Farm 5 Part 1

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12380 секунды с 9 запросами