View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:28 AM   #3066
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Elida

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Valdez

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 24:51

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3 Dawson Creek

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:29

File size: 740.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5 Yucca Valley

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse Klagenfurt

Video language: English
Over at Penthouse's Spicy Clinic, the nurses are always hot and horny. Case in point is Missy Luv, a naughty blonde nympho that likes to wear sexy white lingerie and thigh high stockings underneath her uniform to keep her in a raunchy mood. The leggy stunner starts her work day with a maturbation session rubbing her shaved pussy before meeting patient Jay Snakes who just can't wait to get his fingers and monstrous dick inside her sopping wet hole. Listen to her orgasmic moans as she gets fucked.
Duration: 46:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse

Leggy blondie pussy fucking Sandpoint

Studio: True Life
Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt
Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leggy blondie pussy fucking

BiFuck - Bisexual Fairy Tale Part 4 Bigler

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BiFuck
Cast: Brooklyn Gray, Dante Colle, Aspen X
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Handjob, Gagging, Therapist, Black Hair, Fantasy, Pegging, Stockings, Fishnets, ball play, caucasian, dark hair
Aspen and Dante are snuggling when Brooklyn walks in on them. She wants to fuck again. Dante doesn't understand how they are able to keep fucking over and over like this.... Brooklyn is an evil sorceress.
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6566kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiFuck - Bisexual Fairy Tale Part 4
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05080 секунды с 9 запросами