View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:21 AM   #4739
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Play Thing Moore Haven

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
PD puts beautiful, sensual calico through a set of highly sexual bondage scenes. A canvas bag her upper body. After roping her neck upward, PD starts whipping calico, slowly stripping her until she is naked. Then he sits her on a bench with her big toes lashed outward, caning her feet, training her not to make a sound, and vibrating her to orgasm. Laid out along a beam, she's in a painfully tight hogtie, her tits tied downward, her hair bound to her wrists, and her tongue piercing tied to the post in front of her. PD vibrates and finger fucks her, choking her with Mr. Pogo deep in her throat. As calico's shoot at the farm continues, she's whipped red, her tits and labia are clamped so that she can't move, and her pussy gets huge from coming and coming. And for the first time in years, PD slaps a plastic bag over a girl's head for an extended breathplay scene. Once the bag is in place, he fucks calico with Mr. Pogo and vibrates her. By the end, calico's pussy is huge. Her cheeks are wet with tears.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing

Alison Faye Juigalpa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumeatingCuckolds
Cast: CumeatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
These two lovely couples have been waiting for this for some time, so when it's time to perform they all do so beautifully, with guys and girls getting fucked and everyone jumping into the action any way they choose!
Duration: 23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2510kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 497.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alison Faye

Twisted Flower Clearfield

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 22 Port of Spain

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.0 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 22

Shawna Leneé - Cum Pie Surprise Virbalis

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking
No reward goes un-ruined at The Femdom Empire especially when your cock is controlled by Humiliatrix Shawna Lenee. Since her slave couldn´t cum without being unlocked from chastity she makes sure his long awaited orgasm is extra humiliating. He has no idea that a self-made cum pie surprise is waiting for him when he releases a huge load of disgusting slave slime.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shawna Leneé - Cum Pie Surprise

Barn Swallow Edgerton

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow

Petra - Stepping through real submission Nelson Bay

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free. If she can see the finish line in this serial, Dr Lomp will be sure that he has a new pain slut in his hands. To enjoy Petra’s screams, watch the movie and feel yourself there, whipping her in the scene.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petra - Stepping through real submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02602 секунды с 9 запросами