View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:22 AM   #4741
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Slut Bottom Chris, No Limits Vanadzor

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers
Genres: Anal Play, Humiliation, Spitting, Strapon
Video language: English
Mistress Lexi Sindel, Cybill Troy and Mona Rogers team up and pick out three of the biggest strap on dicks they can find for their arriving slave. Showing no mercy they one by one run on a train on Slut Bottom Chris´s asshole teaching him what it truly means to be a no limits slave for The Femdom Empire.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Slut Bottom Chris, No Limits

Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock Old Saybrook

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: BDSM, Cross Dressing, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, sissy slut, Slut Training
Vanessa Cage is having some serious fun, her big black cock is in the mouth of her cross dressed slave bitch. He attempts to take the whole thing in his mouth, struggling, but desperate to please his Goddess, he will go to extremes. She verbally degrades him as his head bounces up and down on her massive strap on. It´s not long before she finds herself behind her little bitch, with her big black cock penetrating his bitch ass. He loves being fucked by his Goddess, and gladly tells her. Each thrust is faster and faster, pounding his ass, while he accepts his fate. He knows he is her worthless little slut, and he begs for more cock!!
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock

Reform School For Teens - Natalia Gets Sent Back Catawissa

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage
It's even more brutal and humiliating treatment for Natalia, after she gets sent back to the Reform School. The Schoolmaster ties her up and spanks, canes and paddles her - hard and at length. Then he slips a butt plug up her ass, and for added humiliatio
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reform School For Teens - Natalia Gets Sent Back

Tyler File part 1 South Dayton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty Clear Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Hell, she's probably done it to a person or two herself, being a switch. But now that we think about it, that makes this whole thing more fun, too. She is experienced. She's tough. She's got a bit of fight in her. Jack Hammer is going to remind her of what it feels like to be used.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty

The Cummings Gwynedd

Cast: Viivi Clouds
Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs.
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummings

Tyler File part 2 Grantsville

Release Year: 2021
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12623 секунды с 9 запросами