View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:25 AM   #4852
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carousel of Pain - Nyssa Nevers, Nadia White Graz

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Nyssa and Nadia are friends, but what happens when you put two friends together and hurt them? They become vicious. They will sell each other out in a second. Whip one till she begs you to whip the other. Cane the other while she chokes the first one with her legs and ass.
Once you get them walking in a circle they will rush to get out of the way even though it means their friend gets it harder. Put them ass to face and they can't help messing with each other. No matter what you do with these girls it ends with a lot of pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carousel of Pain - Nyssa Nevers, Nadia White

Twisted Flower Powhatan Point

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

Tyler File part 1 Lee City

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

Audition Apache

What’s your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What’re your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What’s you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Transiwnt - Koko Kitty Spring Garden

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
KoKo Kitty has been down and out, living on the streets for the past few months. Each day she sits out in the park, asking for loose change, wrapped in her blanket just trying to keep warm. That's where O.T. finds her, curled up for warmth, sitting on a curb, holding a cup out for a donation. He can do her one better, though. He tells her if he goes with him and takes a few pictures he'll pay her for her time, and she won't even have to get naked. But when has that ever really been the case?
They arrive at the studio and O.T. give KoKo a place to shower and get dressed, promising he wont watch her while she's in there. He didn't promise that he wouldn't pop in to give her a towel, though, or that he wouldn't take the panties she left on the floor. That's about as close as O.T. is going to get to keeping his word, though. When she's done getting dressed O.T. traps her in some extreme metal bondage and starts to take off the clothing she has just put on.
Then he sets to work beating her up and down. He whips her perky tits and her pussy with a dragon tail and canes her ass until it turns purple. Then he spreads her legs, sticks a metal pussy hook inside of her, and starts pumping. After a moment he brings in the celebrator and starts vibrating her clit. In no time at all she is moaning and sqirting all over the place, her body betraying her and her into orgasm. She got some reward, maybe she'll get her money eventually.
Duration: 54:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transiwnt - Koko Kitty

Bdsm New Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping Silverhill

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Restraints, Straps, Rope, Legs Spread, Pussy slapper, Diablo tri-tip whip, Dragons tail whip, Plastic Pipe
Pussy whipping is the ultimate sadistic act. Whipping a slaves pussy is an art that is more than different, most will never understand. Until you whip a pussy first hand, see the reactions and hear the musical tones in the screams and cry's... Wow, what a rush! I wish the torture never stops.
Duration: 42:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm New Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping

Related gift for guests East Longmeadow

host invited guests that would entertain them with his slave, he tied her up a bit tortured and ordered to suck cock guests
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Related gift for guests
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12725 секунды с 9 запросами