View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:28 AM   #1199
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew Bard

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
PD has a brand new tool and he is anxious to see how it works. The members are just as ready to test out their new toy, Cherry Torn. Most girls would quit when they've been strung up by their ankles. She has been sitting in uncomfortable bondage for so long and if this is the only way to stretch it is going to have to be good enough. After that she thought it would all be easier. Everyone else just thought it was a pretty warm up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew

Forced Bi West Nottingham

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel
Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forced Bi

Kendra James - Slip away into submission.. Guarda

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Red Head
You secretly yearn to be controlled by a dominant woman, Mistress Kendra has devised a program to penetrate your subconscious mind to take control. You will let go of your inhibitions and obey her orders. It will make you feel so good, so relaxing to follow her orders. Mesmerized by her beauty you will find it so easy to slip deep into submission, following her suggestion. Completely owned as her mindless drone, entertaining your Goddess by mindlessly stroking under her control.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Slip away into submission..

Lily Thot - Elements of Submission Tunapuna

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Wax, Cum In Mouth, Suspension, Facesitting
On the second day of her visit to the Assylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4550kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Elements of Submission

The Delivery pt.3 Fancy Steel Sawyer AFB

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel
The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery pt.3 Fancy Steel

Siouxsie Q's Audition Susan

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fixation, Vibro
What is your experience with BDSM? As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring. What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most? It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me. What are you most looking forward to doing today? I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q's Audition

Transiwnt - Koko Kitty Middlesbrough

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
KoKo Kitty has been down and out, living on the streets for the past few months. Each day she sits out in the park, asking for loose change, wrapped in her blanket just trying to keep warm. That's where O.T. finds her, curled up for warmth, sitting on a curb, holding a cup out for a donation. He can do her one better, though. He tells her if he goes with him and takes a few pictures he'll pay her for her time, and she won't even have to get naked. But when has that ever really been the case?
They arrive at the studio and O.T. give KoKo a place to shower and get dressed, promising he wont watch her while she's in there. He didn't promise that he wouldn't pop in to give her a towel, though, or that he wouldn't take the panties she left on the floor. That's about as close as O.T. is going to get to keeping his word, though. When she's done getting dressed O.T. traps her in some extreme metal bondage and starts to take off the clothing she has just put on.
Then he sets to work beating her up and down. He whips her perky tits and her pussy with a dragon tail and canes her ass until it turns purple. Then he spreads her legs, sticks a metal pussy hook inside of her, and starts pumping. After a moment he brings in the celebrator and starts vibrating her clit. In no time at all she is moaning and sqirting all over the place, her body betraying her and her into orgasm. She got some reward, maybe she'll get her money eventually.
Duration: 54:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transiwnt - Koko Kitty
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02693 секунды с 9 запросами