View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:35 PM   #1007
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Cane Bet B - girlspanksgirl Ellamore

After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms. Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet B - girlspanksgirl

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. Sigurd

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture.

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Hominy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque Roff

Release Year: 2018
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

10 Insex Lane- Lorelei Lee Redmond

Release Year: 2018
Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes samples, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Insex Lane- Lorelei Lee

The Cane Bet A - girlspanksgirl Scotts Mills

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the SATs for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21068kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet A - girlspanksgirl

Bdsm New 55 Strokes Extreme Bdsm Discipline Frazee

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying
Video language: English
Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm New 55 Strokes Extreme Bdsm Discipline

Время генерации страницы 0.09319 секунды с 9 запросами