View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:38 PM   #1399
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Haiti

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Fritch

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Shy But Slutty Intern Tiffany Tatum Gets All Holes Demolished Readfield

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Tiffany Tatum
Video language: English
Shy intern Tiffany Tatum is working hard to organise the work diary for her new boss, Jay when he introduces himself and she instantly gets the hots for him and his assertive demeanor. Jay can't help but notice her stocking tops as she sits on the edge of his desk and when he steps out of the office, this naughty slut can't resist pulling her panties to one side while rubbing her clit with her glasses! She breaks out a glass dildo and fucks her pussy unaware that Jay can hear her from the room next door. He peers through the door and can't believe his luck as he watches Tiffany fuck her own ass! When he returns, he questions her actions and Tiffany comes onto him, pulling out his big cock. She slurps on his shaft and gets her pussy stuffed, balls-deep by her boss! Jay slowly slides into her ass and his eager little intern strokes him into her mouth to finish!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7479kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shy But Slutty Intern Tiffany Tatum Gets All Holes Demolished

Ariana Marie - The Power of Beauty Baileyville

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Foot Worship
Ariana Marie is a total knockout beauty, she is use to having men falling al over themselves for her attention. Ariana has started to entertain herself by having men do humiliating tasks just because she can. She order this guy be on his knees kissing her shoes and telling her how beautiful she is. She tells him to remove her stocking so she can shove her feet into his mouth. She makes him lap up his own spit and laughs at how he will follow any of her instructions no matter how humiliating. He is totally enslaved to her and her perfect feet.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1538kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 150.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariana Marie - The Power of Beauty

Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse Descanso

Over at Penthouse's Spicy Clinic, the nurses are always hot and horny. Case in point is Missy Luv, a naughty blonde nympho that likes to wear sexy white lingerie and thigh high stockings underneath her uniform to keep her in a raunchy mood. The leggy stunner starts her work day with a maturbation session rubbing her shaved pussy before meeting patient Jay Snakes who just can't wait to get his fingers and monstrous dick inside her sopping wet hole. Listen to her orgasmic moans as she gets fucked.
Duration: 46:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse

Sandra & Christina Sapphire-Sexy Secretary Silky Secured Soles Burden

Chair-Bound, Desk-Tied, MILF Secretaries Sandra & Christina get their Pantyhose-d Feet & Big Breasts Exposed in this Damsel in Distress Struggle-fest!Mouth stuffed and eyes wide, MILF Sandra tries to see her captor as he completely covers her face from nose to chin in a tight wrap gag. Her co-worker Christina gets the same treatment, her equally filled cheeks confined in the thick bandage wrapping and clipped in place, just as her colleagues.The two satin shirted secretaries will be detained in the corner office for quite a while, their wrists firmly tied to their chair arms, pencil skirts riding up over ample hips as their thighs stretch out before them onto the desktop. Reclining on the job, feet on the desk in their stiletto patent heels … not for long as the Brute who bound the big breasted broads returns to remove the patent pairs of court shoes from their feet, leaving pantyhose-d pedicured toes exposed - just as the MILFs mammaries are about to be - in this damsel in distress futile struggle fest!
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 379.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Christina Sapphire-Sexy Secretary Silky Secured Soles

Anna de Ville, Sam Bourne - Anna's Vintage Vixens vol.3 Coimbra

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SinfulXXX
Cast: Anna de Ville, Sam Bourne
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Cumshot, Creampie, Lingerie, Stockings, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, pussy eating
Anna is being interviewed about her fashion designs by a young journalist, Sam. Wow, what an inspiring man! He would be perfect to model for her campaign. Before Sam knows it, he is posing in the nude... with Anna's hands all over him.
Duration: 33:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna de Ville, Sam Bourne - Anna's Vintage Vixens vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.11770 секунды с 9 запросами