View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 05:24 PM   #547
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3 Springwood

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I enjoy watching her struggle and whimper while enduring her tight bondage and even tighter crotchrope. After a while, I want to join in on the fun, so I find a stick and start slapping her inner thighs, pussy, and tits with it. It's not the best stick for this kind of thing, but judging by the Spring Breaker's reactions, it works pretty well. By this time, I have some chores to tend to. I want to insure that she is still here when I get back, so I tape up her hands before I tape her head to the tree as well. I'd say escape is impossible now. Her whimpers and yelps intensify now as the bondage, and even more so, her gag have just been made much more severe. I leave her to struggle and whimper for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3

April Dawn HD Urbandale

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Dickdrainers
Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
Video language: English
Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn HD

Fast and Furious Fuck Wet Saint Mary

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, prolapse, rough, slapping, squirtin
Monika Fox is an amazing babe with a petite body and neatly shaved pussy. When we met her, we picked her up at a parking lot and she couldn't wait to show off her body. She stuffed her entire fist in her pussy to show us she was ready so we were off to the hotel room. There, she got that tight body fucked hard and got a massive facial to end our date.
Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7148kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fast and Furious Fuck Wet

Kunt 4 Sale - Rain Degrey Dateland

Genres: BDSM, Ass Whipping, Breast Whipping, Castration bands, Crying, Hood, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Pinching, Shackles, Tears, Tit Slapping, Whip
PD puts it best himself. "It's not just a room full of sadists. It's an internet world full of sadists. We're simply the instruments." Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, she's a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if they're going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so they're going to give her plenty.
There are some things that you do to a slut that will make her moan. Other things can make her scream. But only the RTB crew comes up with ideas that bring her to tears with nothing but the anticipation. Rain's terrified of it, but she's helpless to resist. Even all of her fear can't prepare her for it. The pain is just worse than anything she has ever endured. And she loves every second of it.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:45:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 642kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kunt 4 Sale - Rain Degrey

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1 West Simsbury

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Foot Pain - Catherine de Sade Libertytown

Genres: BDSM, Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Clit Suction, Crying, Fingering, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pussy Flogging, Pussy Fondling, Pussy Suction, Spreader Bar, Suction Cups, Whip
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette.
She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain - Catherine de Sade

Время генерации страницы 0.02877 секунды с 9 запросами