View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:53 PM   #18699
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Destroying Her Feet With A Shocker

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Destroying Her Feet With A Shocker

Head Games - Marina

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It is a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her head. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good barometer for just how intense things are going to be for her.
The humiliation continues to mount and Marina loves every second of it. From hair cuts to foot canings, if it pleases the members it excites her. By the end she has had her holes filled, her body debased and her wishes fulfilled. All a good slut wants to do is serve to her potential and Marina exceeds all expectations in that regard.

Format: real
Duration: 2:11:25
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Head Games - Marina
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18731 секунды с 9 запросами