View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:08 PM   #18700
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Chair Tie, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Fiddle, Hogtie, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Spike Board, Suspension, Vibrator
Video language: English

Live feeds are a grueling ordeal that will push the subject to the brink of their limits. Sybil Hawthorne, like so many before her, has come to us so that her mind and her body can be broken. There are so many handlers and so many member requests but Sybil is going to do her best to satisfy every whim they have. Claire Adams, Dee, Damon Pierce and, of course, PD are the instruments of her subjugation. Bronte just watches on with a curious horror, anxiously awaiting her own turn.
The twisted minds produce intense treatments and predicaments. Normally a caning is hardly enough to make Sybil beg for a break, but these are not normal circumstances. She is on her toes and whenever she rests on her heels there is a nasty shock in store for her. She is a crier, there is no doubt about that, but she will do anything to satisfy her audience. When she hangs her entire weight from her hair they show their approval and she shows how much she craves it. Anything they want to see, she will do.

Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.4 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

Twisted Flower

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twisted Flower
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12553 секунды с 9 запросами