Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Friends

Friends

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Friends

Tanya goes to level 30

Beautiful (and tough) Tanya is back, and today she will attempt (again) to reach shock level 30. Ouch!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14729kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.4 MB

Download Tanya goes to level 30

Kunt 4 Sale - Rain Degrey

Genres: BDSM, Ass Whipping, Breast Whipping, Castration bands, Crying, Hood, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Pinching, Shackles, Tears, Tit Slapping, Whip

PD puts it best himself. "It's not just a room full of sadists. It's an internet world full of sadists. We're simply the instruments." Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, she's a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if they're going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so they're going to give her plenty.
There are some things that you do to a slut that will make her moan. Other things can make her scream. But only the RTB crew comes up with ideas that bring her to tears with nothing but the anticipation. Rain's terrified of it, but she's helpless to resist. Even all of her fear can't prepare her for it. The pain is just worse than anything she has ever endured. And she loves every second of it.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:45:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 642kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kunt 4 Sale - Rain Degrey

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

Barn Swallow part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Barn Swallow part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08433 секунды с 9 запросами