View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 02:04 AM   #18705
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Satin Secretary

Satin Secretary

Sometimes, I pretend to be working on website stuff, just so Johnny will snatch me up and tie me up in knots. Shhhh...don't tell him that I know he can't resist! So, on a boring Saturday afternoon, I'm wearing a gold satin blouse with my black satin skirt, garters, nude stockings and golden high heels. When Johnny returns home from his beach outing, he finds me in the kitchen staring at the laptop and does exactly as predicted. He goes upstairs and grabs what he needs to render me occupied. Once he is back downstairs, I willfully let him tie me up. He secures my arms behind my back, and ties my legs together above the knees, below the knees, and at the ankles with red rope. He gives me a red satin detective style gag to add to the shimmer of me tied up. I am seated comfortably on the couch at first, but as I feign indignation I slide down to the floor and slide around a bit more. It would seem I've become a big easy to capture!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.5 MB

Download Satin Secretary

Celestial Fae I have a Crush on you

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

'I have a Crush on you' staring Opal; Miss Bee 16.40min. It started as a little kiss, just a crush between two young school girls. Now Opal is arrested and taken away to chastity prison.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4211kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Celestial Fae I have a Crush on you

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Petra - Stepping through real submission

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free. If she can see the finish line in this serial, Dr Lomp will be sure that he has a new pain slut in his hands. To enjoy Petra's screams, watch the movie and feel yourself there, whipping her in the scene.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Petra - Stepping through real submission

Whore Cleansing

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whore Cleansing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04617 секунды с 9 запросами