View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 03:18 AM   #18706
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Willow Lansky's First Hogtie

Willow Lansky's First Hogtie

After using the same cameras for 10 years, I finally decided to upgrade. This was my 2nd attempt. I kept things simple as Willow is still very new to bondage and the new cameras took more of my attention than usual. I learned a lot and hopefully Willow did too... She agreed to come back for more so look for more of her soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps
Audio: 322kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Willow Lansky's First Hogtie

Training The Bitches - PainVixens

Marie and Jennifer think they have what it takes to be top fetish sex models on the internet, but they have to audition first for Mistress Daria, who has seen pleanty of wanna be sluts run home crying after an afternoon in her dungeon. Mistress Daria begins with a basic test of endurance; a lash with the long flogger. Petite brunette Marie starts to whimper with fear and pain, and soon slutty Jennifer is lined up next to her to feel the sting of the lash. Maries oral skills are put to the test. Mistress Daria wants to see if she can maintain high sexual performance under serious floggin punishment. Marie licks Jennifer's juicy pussy while Mistress continues to lash her ass. Not convinced she's performing well enough, Daria takes Jennifer's spot and has Maria eat out her pussy. Mistress Daria sees potential in sexy blonde Jennifer, and gives her suggestions and pointers on humiliating and punishment a more pathetic Marie.

Duration: 1:39:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 760.6 MB

Download Training The Bitches - PainVixens

Gluten For Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Genres: BDSM, Breast Bondage, Breast Flogging, Breast Harness, Cage, Cage Suspension, Electrical Play, Flogging, Fucking Machine, Inversion, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Over The Knee, Pussy Flogging, Rope Gag, Shackles, Spanking, Spike Boar
Video language: English

Sarah Jane Ceylon. She is hot, she is blonde, and she is all ours. We can do whatever we want to her. We have more than a few twisted ideas for how to spend our time with her, but honestly, the best part of doing bondage in RealTime is the ideas that the members provide for us. Everyone gets a turn at making her suffer while Lavender hangs in a cage, watching and waiting for her turn.
Spankings from the entire crew leave her with a bright red ass. Mancow is the member nice enough to suggest giving her some spikes to sit on afterward. She doesn't mind spankings and spikes as much as she does electricity, though. Floggers make her moan, open hands make her whimper, but only the shocks from a probe make her scream. Hang her upside down and she'll cum a flood for you. Sara Jane is always ready for more.

Duration: 1:25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.4 MB

Download Gluten For Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Juliette March - Marching On

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Vibro, Chains, Blowjob
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass. It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters. The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are. The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it. Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Juliette March - Marching On

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05307 секунды с 9 запросами