View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 05:46 AM   #18708
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie her hogtie rope above, making her bondage a bit tighter and more stressful. Her nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to the post in front of her. Another rope is tied to her ankles and then pulled up and back, which further tightens her bondage. Finally, more tape is wrapped around her gag and forehead and then wrapped around a vertical rope, which holds her head back and in place. Alice is then left outside hogtied on the ground. Her whimpers, squirming, and yelps intensify as the bugs start biting, and and the flying variety start swarming around her face. At the end of the clip I added a little behind the scenes footage of Alice describing her ordeal.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

Download The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Part 2

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03425 секунды с 9 запросами