View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 06:47 AM   #18709
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Winter Release

Winter Release

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true.
She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else. Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.5 MB

Download Winter Release

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Rough BDSM Audition With Busty Blonde

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Ball Gag, Lesbian, Vibrator, Mouth Gag, Flogging, Tits Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rough BDSM Audition With Busty Blonde

Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

A new girl tries her hand at spinning the Wheel of Pain. Roxy claims that she even enjoys the tougher disciplinary actions. Fate has given Roxy breast caning first then pussy whipping, which Julcsi executes with rock-hard determination. Lomp couldn't believe his eyes that the girl could withstand even this, so what he then does to her is something every woman dreads.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

Download Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04997 секунды с 9 запросами