View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:26 AM   #1009
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gluten For Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon Letart

Genres: BDSM, Breast Bondage, Breast Flogging, Breast Harness, Cage, Cage Suspension, Electrical Play, Flogging, Fucking Machine, Inversion, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Over The Knee, Pussy Flogging, Rope Gag, Shackles, Spanking, Spike Boar
Video language: English
Sarah Jane Ceylon. She is hot, she is blonde, and she is all ours. We can do whatever we want to her. We have more than a few twisted ideas for how to spend our time with her, but honestly, the best part of doing bondage in RealTime is the ideas that the members provide for us. Everyone gets a turn at making her suffer while Lavender hangs in a cage, watching and waiting for her turn.
Spankings from the entire crew leave her with a bright red ass. Mancow is the member nice enough to suggest giving her some spikes to sit on afterward. She doesn't mind spankings and spikes as much as she does electricity, though. Floggers make her moan, open hands make her whimper, but only the shocks from a probe make her scream. Hang her upside down and she'll cum a flood for you. Sara Jane is always ready for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gluten For Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

The Training Continues Conestee

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, discipline, slave training
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain. Pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure until the two become as one.... I stand over her and look into her eyes. Her submission is a gift, and one that I continue to explore. The journey continues... And now Chrissy finds herself in an interesting position...Table tied, legs spread and arms stretched back. As part of her training she needs to continually be tested. And I enjoy pushing her boundaries and testing her limits. She waits patiently and perhaps a bit apprehensively. I get her attention when I attach clover clamps to her nipples. Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched. I show her the flogger...I slowly drape the soft leather strands all over her. The cool supple leather has a sensual feel...but the anticipation grows. She knows the sensation will change. It starts with me swinging the flogger fairly softly so the strands brush over her exposed pussy. I increase the intensity until I am delivering hard impactful strikes. She takes it without any complaint. Good girl! I use my hand to softly stroke her. The combination of hard and soft is what works magic on the brain. The sensations start to become combined. Pain and pleasure, an intoxicating blend of endorphin releasing feelings. Next I decide to experiment with the cane. I hold it down on her vagina, aligned with her slit. One hand holding it down, and the other lifting the tip so it bows back. Then I release it SNAP!! down on her pussy. I like this new thing I've discovered... (new for me anyway). Chrissy responds well as I continue to sensually torture her pussy. I also use the cane more 'conventionally'...little stings everywhere. Chrissy has done so well in this lesson. I let her know, and she looks pleased and satisfied. But there's another lesson coming... Chrissy is in a new position...standing facing the wall...hands secured overhead. She waits expectantly. At this point, she has a pretty good idea what's in store for her. Painful stuff. She's relaxed and resigned. After all, it's part of her training. Subjecting herself to her Dom's will. Ready to receive physical punishment to please him. And in the process, she finds satisfaction...knowing she's pleasing him by being a good girl. There are some nice slo-mo sequences to enjoy as the fun begins. Spanking first...to 'warm' her up. Then the quirt...a nasty short whip that I use to snap her pussy as well as her ass. I place a stiff cane in the crack of her ass and have her hold it there...until I use it on her. The flogger follows, and by now her ass is glowing pink and red. Then the leather paddles. One has metal studs on one side. I make her count the strokes. She knows that if she loses track, we start all over. After the leather paddles, I use the cane again...after all you can't have too much cane now...can you?? I finish with a short rubber tube thing that really hurts...lol...like the rest didn't! I take her down. Her ass is going to bear marks for a while! We embrace. I'm pleased with her, and she's happy to have served me so well. A solid training day. She's on her way...but she will no doubt need more training...
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues

Boot Camp - spankingdigital Timbo

Rebellious Hannah has been sent to Paul's boot camp for wayward girls by her parents, in hopes that he will be able to sort out her attitude and behavior. He has a chat with her when she arrives at his home, and she displays a poor attitude, behaving disrespectfully and as though she thinks it is a joke. He informs her of his policy for using corporal punishment to get those sent to him back on the straight and narrow, showing her his strap that will be used on her bottom if she doesn't behave properly. Her attitude still seems defiant, so he decides she needs an introduction to the corporal punishment she'll be subject to and instructs her to bare her lower half and bend over his knee to be spanked. She is made to stand up and strip fully before going back over his knee until her bottom is good and red. Hannah stands upand then is made to get on all fours fully exposed on the bed for a severe tawsing to tears that definitely causes her to rethink her attitude.
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24420kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Camp - spankingdigital

Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn Doland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That’s Cherry’s problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.
After her tit had suffer its time to move on to her cunt. Cherry’s little gash doesn’t really look all that red... Yet. Some flogging, some skewers, some sharp wires, will begin the process of turning her slit pink.
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn

Punishing Police Woman Lafitte

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Fetish
When & step are caught out in a car with no licence and driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown. The second part of our latest hard punishment series where & step are being punished for motoring offences by the police chief. Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning. Carried out with a strict protocol with well spaced and accurately painful strokes this is real punishment. Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane. Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 996.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman

Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like Bath

Cast: Cam Damage, Vespa
Genres: BDSM, bondage, breathplay, gagged & strapon, spit, waterboarding, whipping, spanking
Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage’s hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like

Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy Lambertville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy

Время генерации страницы 0.09921 секунды с 9 запросами