All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Juelz Ventura - Hollowed Out Fuck-Hole Farsund

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Juelz Ventura
Genres: Anal Play, Blonde, Bondage, Strapon , Tattooed, Tease and Denial
Video language: English
Mistress Juelz keeps her bitch boy helpless in bondage with his ass constantly exposed and ready to be pumped full of cock. She takes his tiny ass doggy-style with her sexy tits bouncing as she mercilessly thrusts her hips against his ass. The straps of the strap-on harness rubbing against her bare pussy turns her on while she is fucking him senseless. All he can do is beg for mercy while his slut hole is made to endure a fucking it will not soon forget. She leaves him tied up with his ass completely stretched out and gaping for a bigger cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:59
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juelz Ventura - Hollowed Out Fuck-Hole

Silvia Saige - Dicked Down Changuinola

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: Strapon
Rules of Femdom. The bigger cock you take the more worth you have as a slave.Mistress Silvia´s slave is ready for femdom stretch class. She is wearing her gigantic hot pink cock, perfect for stretching out slaves tight buttholes. She bends him over the cage and takes his ass. She thrusts hard trying to make her cock go deeper with every push. Silvia gives him the dicking down of a lifetime.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1165kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silvia Saige - Dicked Down

Asshole Stretching Bovard

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Get on your knees and grab your biggest dildo, for this black chick got a Huge Strap-On for your white ass! She's ready to stretch your tight ass like it's never been before!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asshole Stretching

Alektra Blue - Cry for Cock Sykeston

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alektra Blue
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Strapon
Mistress Alektra gives her bitch a true femdom strap-on ass fucking experience like never before. There is no holding back and she rams her 12" cock deep and fast into her slave´s slut-hole giving him something to really cry about.
Duration: 15:19
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 145.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alektra Blue - Cry for Cock

Ariel Anderssen - Equestrian Mistress New Sub and Strap on Worship Mannheim

I'm so excited to be Miss Page's new PA! I'm sure that working for a woman will be like working with a friend; I bet she'll be a lovely boss... But when Miss Page arrives, it's apparent that she likes to be totally dominant in the workplace. First she orders me to strip to my stockings, garter belt and high heels before schooling me in standing and kneeling perfectly to attention. She makes me worship her boots with my tongue before donning a strap-on and instructing me to suck it. Not yet content she also thrashes me with a heavy leather tawse. And somehow, I find myself loving it! Perhaps she sensed at my interview that deep down, I was submissive, and longed to be taken in hand!
Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20962kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Equestrian Mistress New Sub and Strap on Worship

Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like Hoopa

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cam Damage, Vespa
Genres: BDSM, bondage, breathplay, gagged & strapon, spit, waterboarding, whipping, spanking
Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage’s hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like

Cherie Deville - Kinky MILF Sand Fork

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cherie Deville
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, Strapon
Mrs Cherie Deville is a horny experienced woman, only kinky and naughty sexual situations make her horny. She has her male boy toy strung up in bondage, she enters panty-less only wearing a huge strap-on. Her strap-on is right over her pussy for maximum pleasure while she fucks her toy´s ass. She knows exactly what she likes and enters him slow and deep, grinding her cunt against the toy making herself wet. Cherie starts fucking him faster and harder turning herself on more as she gets more rough with his ass. Cherie climaxes from while fucking his ass leaving in stretched and used.
Duration: 15:03
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps

File size: 143.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville - Kinky MILF

Время генерации страницы 0.04584 секунды с 9 запросами