Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler File part 2

Tyler File part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 2

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Pop Quiz - Star

Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Chair Tie, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Fiddle, Hogtie, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Rope Bondage

Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.

Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pop Quiz - Star

Tyler File

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04560 секунды с 9 запросами