All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stepping through real submission

Stepping through real submission

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it's time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl's endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy. Helpless girl has to show more endurance than usual to complete this session and reach her freedom. Watch the movie and enjoy Petra's eye drops falling from her green eyes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stepping through real submission

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Player

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close. He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06960 секунды с 9 запросами