Old 03-19-2024, 07:56 AM   #1962
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Golden Gate Bridge Public Humiliation Bondage - The Walk of Shame

Golden Gate Bridge Public Humiliation Bondage - The Walk of Shame

Description:
Some adventures are just so much fun and so iconic that they beg for a sequel. I feel the call of the Golden Gate Bridge on every rare sunny day in San Francisco. It is time to tie a sissy to the most famous bridge in the world and see how much we can get away with in my home town! 10,000 people or more will see us today as they drive past our colorful performance art scene. Even more will see Sissy Stephanie on the internet once this video is posted on my site. I am training her to be a slutty exhibitionist and this sets a new high water mark of truly public humiliation. Sissy Stephanie is up to the challenge, so we add a butt plug to make our walk more interesting. Cruel Mistress Vyra also comes with us as an enforcer in case our sissy maid tries to run. Im wearing my favorite rubber Alice in Wonderland dress and we are ready to give the tourists something to talk about. I love how the wind blows our petticoats up, we are all wearing maximum layers of ruffles to take advantage of the gusty weather.
Keywords:
Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 854x480 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:24:45
Size file: 0,78 GB

DOWNLOAD - Golden Gate Bridge Public Humiliation Bondage - The Walk of Shame
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03029 секунды с 9 запросами