View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 11:24 AM   #2070
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ellen Saint - Cum for a Chubby Cougar Hanna City

Video language: English
Thick, horny cougar Ellen loves getting online and meeting younger guys. Even though she is in her late 40s, her sex drive is through the roof and stronger than ever. When her date arrives, she pulls her big, natural tits out and lets him suck on her big nipples. Laying him back on the bed, she uses her soft mouth to go to work on his thick dick, sucking him until he was hard enough to break rock. When he slides that fat dick in her wet pussy, her moans start immediately, and her shaved pussy floods with sweet juices. The reason she loves hooking up with younger guys is because they have some serious stamina and this guy proves her right, thrusting into that pussy until she cums all over it then emptying his balls all over her huge tits. Another successful date!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7178kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ellen Saint - Cum for a Chubby Cougar

Amelia Riven - Eight Ball Lobeco

Gorgeous Amelia Riven is playing pool, bending over the table provocatively. The raven-haired beauty moves to the sofa, kicking off her high heels and removing her top to bare her perky breasts, then unzipping her short plaid skirt and letting it drop. She smiles flirtatiously as she wriggles out of her panties and grabs her sexy ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal her jeweled butt plug. Parting her slender thighs, she strokes her shaved pussy delicately at first, then harder and faster as her arousal grows. She thrusts a finger into her juicy slot, moaning with pleasure and fucking herself avidly. Face down ass up, she frigs frantically, then lies back against the cushions, hips rocking as she masturbates to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amelia Riven - Eight Ball

Lexi Grey Rebel Rhyder - Lexi And Rebel Are Sodomy Starlets 1080p Nankin

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi Grey Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Threesome, Teen, Exclusive, Pov, Big Dick, Gonzo, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Gaping, Blonde, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Cum On Ass
Lexi and Rebel make quite the pair when they team up. Both girls get their chance to deepthroat some cock before swallowing it with their buttholes then eagerly go ass-to-mouth.
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Grey Rebel Rhyder - Lexi And Rebel Are Sodomy Starlets 1080p

Nicole Doshi, Slimthick Vic - Sync Or Swim Sparkill

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Nicole Doshi, Slimthick Vic
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, 69, Asian, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Big ass, shaved pussy, kissing, outdoor, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Slimthick Vic and her stepdaughter Nicole Doshi are wearing nice bikinis, because they're supposed to practice a synchronized swimming routine for an upcoming contest. Vic thought that entering the contest would be a nice way to show her husband (Nicole's parent) that she and Nicole can get along. But Nicole complains that she doesn't want to do these practice sessions anymore - the water in the pool is too cold, and Vic is difficult to work with!
Vic splashes a bit of water onto Nicole in an attempt to get her to loosen up, but it doesn't improve Nicole's mood at all. Vic spreads out towels so they can sit down and talk instead, since that's another way they can spend time together. Nicole calms down, and Vic says she understands it can be difficult when a parent remarries.
Nicole admits that she actually does like Vic and wants this to work out, but maybe they can find a different kind of quality time instead of synchronized swimming. As they continue talking, Nicole says that she thinks Vic looks hot in her swimsuit, and Vic says that Nicole looks great in her bikini as well. They both get increasingly turned on, which gives them an idea of a very different activity they can enjoy together!
Duration: 36:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Doshi, Slimthick Vic - Sync Or Swim

Bossy wife has bottom nerd husband Ford City

Cast: Valentina ,Denny ,Stephan
Genres: Mature ,Submission ,Bisexual ,Threesome mmf ,Hardcore ,Anal ,Trimmed
Although the main niche of cuckoldest is to offer cuckolds in action, you can expect a lot of other kinds of kinks along the way. You’d be surprised to see just how horny and naughty the cuckold husbands can get. Some of them love to watch their wives get fucked hard up-close, and will even clean the cum with their tongue afterward. Other husbands prefer to direct their wife how to get fucked, while some will just stare in despair because they are unable to please their wives in such a way. On the other hand, some husbands just can't keep their hands away, so you can often see horny bisexual husbands get mixed up, and enjoy some hardcore fucking action as well. The great thing about all of this, is that every single video will feature a beautiful woman, who will get fucked one way or the other. There are a lot of branches when talking about the cuckold fetish, and here you often get to see teens and old people mix it up. The younger cuties will get fucked by older men and love every second of it… but you also have the teen guys who got lucky, as they scored a married milf bombshell.
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bossy wife has bottom nerd husband

Brickzilla, Blake Blossom - My Wife's Biggest Cock Yet! Orebic

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Touch My Wife
Cast: Brickzilla, Blake Blossom
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Voyeur, Cuckold, Face Fucking, Reality, Bubble Butt, public
I've been married to Blake Blossom for a few years now and I must say she's a wild one. She's the type of girl that will run off with a stranger during a social gathering just to suck his cock. A real treasure and she's all mine... except when I share her. Anyway, we were at this party and I lost track of her for a few minutes. Knowing her, I started checking closets, bathrooms and bedrooms and lo & behold there was my wife making out with some random guy she just met. I could tell she had already lost her panties by the time I found her too. Brickzilla was already sucking on my wife's big tits and touching on her shaved pussy. She goes to unleash this guy's member, and does he have the biggest black cock my wife has ever seen! Blake was a bit overwhelmed but determined to fit this guy's dick in her mouth, it stretched her jaw but she managed to give his knob a good polishing. It stretched her pussy even more when he penetrated her, she was breathing heavy as his thick member loosened her up. Once she got acclimatized to his trouser terror, she twerked her butt all over it while riding him. She even spread-eagled herself to make sure his penis got in as deep as possible. Finally, she finishes off this random stranger by sucking his balls and jerking him off all over her pretty face. I really am a lucky guy!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brickzilla, Blake Blossom - My Wife's Biggest Cock Yet!

Combat Zone - Black Guy Fucking His Lovely Girlfriend Empire

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Vanessa (III), Shorty Mac
Genres: Interracial, Brunette, Black, Blowjob, Shaved
Today, Shorty Mac fucks her beloved girlfriend Vanessa, although she knows about the great virtues of Mac, Vanessa is always ready to turn her pussy on and suck Mac, which she does great.
Duration: 33:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 952.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Combat Zone - Black Guy Fucking His Lovely Girlfriend

Время генерации страницы 0.04836 секунды с 9 запросами