View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:45 PM   #38635
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arabella shocked and gagged Jolo

Beautiful Arabella takes the Shock Challenge! She made quite a bit of noise, and we wondered if she would make less noise with a huge ballgag. It did not make any difference, because we increased the shock level all the time, making Arabella moan louder and louder.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10493kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 630.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella shocked and gagged

Arabella – boob clamp and shock collar West Lafayette

Arabella is back! She says she can take higher levels now. Let’s find out!
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps

File size: 724.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella – boob clamp and shock collar

Vina – HuCow dominate exercise Longville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, ball gag, metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Video language: English
Our popular HuCow Vina has been in the herd for a long time. She grew from a curious 19-year old into the HuCow she is today, with her udders four times as large. She was drawn to the farm for some reason, and now she is a happy HuCow. Vina has been well fed, and she is starting to get a bit heavy. Of course, until we get our outdoors HuCow location, it is quite hard to give our herd enough exercise. So we put a bike in the barn, and made Vina burn some calories! Of course, there is no reason she can’t get milked during her fitness session, so we hooked her nipples up to a milker while she was peddling away. Very efficient!
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14741kbps

File size: 989.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vina – HuCow dominate exercise

IR - yes, Yes, Yes! - Blonde Girl Winnie Rider, OT Free Soil

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.
By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - yes, Yes, Yes! - Blonde Girl Winnie Rider, OT

Twisted Flower Negley

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) – on the cross Stidham

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Blonde, Tied, BBW, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller
We are always looking for new milking positions. The cross seems like a good one, getting the arms out of the way and leaving the udders exposed. Nora is well trained, but she still needs bondage and a gag, because her nipples are very sensitive. She would bolt without bondage! Especially when the farmer is using the red cow milker! Nora drools and moans, but there’s nothing she can do to stop the machine. Finally, when she thinks her session is over, the farmer returns to put her clover clamps back on! That is Nora’s worst nightmare: nipple clamps after milking!
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps

File size: 983.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) – on the cross

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Tuscola

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.08606 секунды с 9 запросами