LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Friends Sadorus

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friends

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1 Worms

This video starts where "Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro" left off. Ariel continues talking to the camera like she did in the intro, but this time she is bound to a chair. I am tired of the incessant talking so I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth... peace!! Ariel endures tighter and tighter bondage as well as. in keeping with the office theme, binder clips on her nipples. Her inner thighs are whipped, as well as her cunt and tits. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1

Aubrey – awkward posing Hazelwood

Aubrey still isn’t sure what the challenge is. She knows she can make a bit of money but she is not sure what to do, so she awkwardly poses in between shocks, hoping for a nice reward.
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 282kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey – awkward posing

Azoe - chair escape challenge Marinette

We tied Azoe to a chair and told her to escape! She thought it was going to be easy, but in fact she didn’t get anywhere at all. Not even one knot or rope. The ballgag was making things harder for her, it was bigger than she expected and she doesn’t have much experience with gags. It’s great to see her try and struggle, Azoe did not escape but that’s even better of course! We don’t want girls to get out!
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Azoe - chair escape challenge

After Pole Class Little River

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Pole Class

Asha - new to bondage Donie

Well, it’s always a pleasure to introduce girls to bondage! Especially young hot girls like Asha! She looks so good in tight rope and a ballgag! She can struggle all she wants, but she is not getting out of this one! Lovely!
Duration: 6:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10094kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 460.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asha - new to bondage

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Cassandra's Beating Chennai

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24637kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Cassandra's Beating

Время генерации страницы 0.04306 секунды с 9 запросами