View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:49 PM   #38648
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ashley - good morning Point Harbor

It was only early morning when we tied Ashley. We crossed her legs and tied her arms behind her back. She was sitting uncomfortably on a trolley, not very happy about her early morning predicament. We gagged her and tied her knees to her body, so she had to sit in an even more awkward position. How long can she hold this? She eventually gave up her struggles. It was a good thing she was on this cart, we could wheel her around and take her to the car to load her in the trunk!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley - good morning

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse Raritan

The Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn’t like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Fancy Steel - The Delivery part 2 Palmers

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21741kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel - The Delivery part 2

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles White Water

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don’t mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Adele - elbows tied in pink Gilchrist

New girl Adele wants to be a famous bondage model. Well, she is off to a good start! She appeared on various websites already, doing some hard challenges. We tied her up to see how flexible she is. Her elbows easily touch! Ok, Adele is going to be a big star if she wants to! Super cute and flexible, and a very submissive nature. She’s definitely a talent!
Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 395.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adele - elbows tied in pink

Mystic Molly Rousseau

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Aubrey - gorgeous new girl Frankfort

Believe it or not, we found Aubrey working in a local shop! She’s gorgeous! We asked her if she would be interested in a photo shoot. It’s always a bit hard to bring up the bondage subject, but once Aubrey was in our studio, she was quite happy about getting collared and tied. She is a natural sub! Where do we find these girls! Well, in a local shop… start checking the stores in your area now!
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 370.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey - gorgeous new girl

Время генерации страницы 0.04023 секунды с 9 запросами