luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sarah DiAvola & Pocahontas Jones - Exposing Miss Popular

Sarah DiAvola & Pocahontas Jones - Exposing Miss Popular

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah DiAvola, Pocahontas Jones
Genres: Lesbian, Foot Worship, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Mistress, Slave, FemDom, Lezdom, Feet, Domination, Softcore, Fetish, Girl/Girl, All Girls, Masturbation, BDSM
Video language: English

Watch as Jane turns against Mary in a big way. After Mary tries to tickle Jane and Jane puts her foot on Mary's face, Mary is shocked at how much she enjoys it and even starts touching herself. Jane realizes that this is her chance to completely dominate this popular bitch. Jane puts Mary on the floor where Mary sucks and licks her feet and then orders Mary to the bedroom. While Jane is taking a shower, Mary touches herself on the bed and examines her legs. Then they chatted a bit. The truth is that Jane never liked Mary and always thought of her as an arrogant bitch. Therefore, since it is obvious that Mary has a foot fetish, things will be different at school from now on. Jane makes Mary beg to give her feet and by the end Mary brings herself to orgasm while Jane's sexy feet are on her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sarah DiAvola & Pocahontas Jones - Exposing Miss Popular

Doctor I am afraid of a gynecologist

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Atena
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Skinny
Video language: English

Have a look at 18 yo teen cutie Atena. Dirty elder gyno medic will check her small tits and vagina.
Watch the whole medical exam which includes: vitals checkup, BP monitor test, physical exam, tits exam, palpation,
sight test, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal douche, in the end the fucking machine therapy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Doctor I am afraid of a gynecologist
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04152 секунды с 9 запросами