View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 06:37 AM   #4869
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealTimeBondage - mar 23, 2022 Mila live Teton Village

Delicious and demure mila faces the Insex torture machine with quiet acceptance and a bit of nervous jitters. The Live Feed is a study in how small torments accrue, how they work into the psyche and physique, and how, when you create enough little pains, all you have to do is wait. In mila’s case, she just got more and more creamy, foaming at the clit, leaving a smear of wet beneath her pussy.

Mila sits waiting, nervous, her knees together. Beside her, young Violet is bunched in a ball with stocks, shackles, and chain. Before long, mila has been locked into a metal collar and stood up. She strangles slowly. The collar pulls upward, constricting her breathing. Then her wrists and elbows are bound together behind her back and a rope from elbows to throat constricts by pulling downward. Severe heels are put on her feet. A taut chain digs into her pussy. Copper sheeting slides beneath her feet. She is wired and wet down and made to dance with electricity. Breast bondage, nipple clamps, weights, spanking – mila can hardly move without causing pain to herself.

As mila is bound to a chair, violet rattles around in the background, her discomfort turning to misery. Rope after rope is used to hold mila to the chair. Bags of ice are poured out and packed around her feet. A posture collar grips her throat. Soon, a silvery cream soaks her cunt. A breathing tube is taped into her mouth and a plastic bag tied over her head. The bag steams. Her eyes, vulnerable, pleading, look out. Ice is packed onto her chest. Afterward, a lit torch is passed over and around her breasts, chest, and cunt. 

Bound in a hogtie, her toe tied to her hair, her pussy drips with her milky cream. An ass plug goes in and is inflated. Then Mr. Pogo, equipped with a vibrator taped near the end, nails mila. Her pussy drools copiously as Mr Pogo slips in and out. mila smiles with pleasure, but not for long. Her ass is soon held up in the air with a hook. A cane dips into her luscious skin, biting, tasting her silken ass and thighs over and over again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12711kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - mar 23, 2022 Mila live

Newbie Knockout Lucknow

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Claire Adams Fenelton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.
Duration: 51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Bondage xxx Party Part III Duck River

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet October Cape May Point

Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Day 4 of 5 at the farm.
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.
A forced exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.
The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.
Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.
Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet October

Stuck Part 1 Dalton City

Elbow to elbow Ava and Anastasia answer questions from the members. This time they both start with some sexy lingerie. Ava has to answer Halloween questions. What she gets wrong will impact her later.
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 1

His Mark Part 1 Mandaree

Brooke has such pale skin and long body. She's going to have to receive his mark. While she's waiting a mask is put on her face so she can't see. The viewers ask her questions.
Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08214 секунды с 9 запросами