View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:38 AM   #1409
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied - Jade Indica - Heels hang pod suck Texhoma

Gorgeous Jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks Jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12277kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Jade Indica - Heels hang pod suck

Ice Pony Lokeren

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Calico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught. Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from. For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little cunt on it.
Duration: 53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony

Blue Secretary Chair Tied Stedman

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Wenona Barn Swallow part 1 Herning

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Barn Swallow part 1

MariskaX - Mariska And Her Sex Fantasies Monument Valley

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MariskaX
Cast: Dries Breyne, Mariska
Genres: Big Tits, Milf, 69, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, Condom, Stockings
She agrees to stay by their side as they make love in the living room, touching and motivating Trevor throughout so that he can finally impregnate.
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4291kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MariskaX - Mariska And Her Sex Fantasies

Tough Love X - Lily Lane Is The Fuck Master 2018 East Lynn

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Charles Dera, Lily Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Fetish, Lingerie, Rough Sex, Gagging, Spanking, Face Fucking, Stockings, high heels, dark hair, doggy style, pussy eating
Karl Toughlove takes the Fuck Master 2018, Lily Lane for one hell of a test drive! Karl slams his cock deep down her throat and then fucks her like a cheap whore!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love X - Lily Lane Is The Fuck Master 2018

Black Bustier Part I Oreana

Soon after moving into our brand new house, we decided that it needed to see some serious bondage action. We proceeded to quickly introduce every room, including the garage, to this very fine art. On this particular day, I am wearing my well worn black PVC bustier with matching satin string bikini panties, Cuban heel stockings and high heels. Johnny leads me into our not yet cluttered garage and as predicted, ties me up. I am tied at the wrists and ankles with rope and, then, my arms are pulled up behind me in a challenging strapado. Johnny employs a spreader bar attached to my ankles to keep me on my toes, so to speak. Finally, I am given a thick black over the mouth gag that gives way to a fetching cleave gag in no time as I struggle about. Johnny stands by as I twirl around in my pivoted strapdado and make bondage goddess appear to be the ideal gig!
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bustier Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.03269 секунды с 9 запросами