View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 11:45 AM   #361
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Paulina's First Visit Bassfield

Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's First Visit

Isabella's First Gloryhole East Walpole

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Facial, Shaved
Video language: English
Like Billy Idol said, "It's a nice day for some white spreading, it's a nice day to cum again!" It's hard to get that out of your head with Ms. Isabella Nice in the gloryhole booth this week. Trust me, you'll be singing it all day after watching this hot 20-year-old drain ten strangers with her amazing oral skills. We learn in her interview Isabella won't be old enough to juice until the day after her appearance here, but she is already old enough to juice cum from as many guys as there are on a slow pitch softball team. That gives her plenty of jizz to play with so she can indulge her cum-gargling fetish. Isabella has come a long way since sucking her first dick only three years ago, including gangbanging five guys for us last year, but let's concentrate on the gloryhole action at hand. This is Isabella's first gloryhole experience. She learns quickly, though. After all, she did tell us she started college early. Apparently she majored in oral arts. Her blowjob technique is such a masterpiece, it will make you weep tears of joy (but not from your eyes). What a quick study! Next time we have Isabella back, we'll see if we can beat her record of ten loads and get her to suck off all 18 guys on an Australian football team.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella's First Gloryhole

Ora First Visit West Chicago

Cast: Ora
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room
The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!
She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.
According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lots more of this fun chick! Give her a good rating and I'll make it happen..
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ora First Visit

Finley First Visit Parmelee

Cast: Finley
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Cheater, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Theater Room
This happy go lucky comic book nerd and artist turned out to be quite the little slut which is exactly what we're looking for!
She's a sleeper guys with a bang'n body and an appetite for cum...a total cock pleaser! It didn't take long after we met that I thought "Oh ya, this chick is a freak and is probably down for anything". She sucked and fucked her way through 11 guys but that's not it. After the Gloryhole visit was over and we were just hanging out, she told me that she was still horny and wanted to know if there were any girls down to play. Imagine asking me that question?!?! I have a phone full of girls that are always "down to play" and Genna was blowing up my phone a few days earlier about something similar so I put these two together in the Theater Room and cut them loose. It was a lot of action so I'll be adding that as a separate bonus video.
I wasn't going to post this video so soon but she's eager to get back for another visit so here it is. If her rating is high then she gets invited back to the Gloryhole.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finley First Visit

Janae First Visit Montreal

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae First Visit

Emori Pleezer - She Swallows A Lot Of Cum (2023) Vanzant

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Emori Pleezer
Genres: Oral
This woman loves sex and blowjobs and she especially loves swallowing cum! She gets in the Jizz Locker and sucks a lot of dick and swallows a whole lot of cum. Guys always love Emori and it is not only her curves, her blowjob skills are also amazing. She gets surprised when a male friend of hers brings into our backroom hidden Gloryhole and she gets fulfill her fantasy of sucking anonymous cock. Having a gloryhole in the back of a business is a risky thing, however, thank goodness all the people that work here are men, so we keep the secret because these guys loving getting free blowjobs. Emori relishes these cocks and really does a great job of taking the cocks deep in her throat. You want to see a curvy sexy woman suck 8 guys and swallow 8 loads? Here is your opportunity as it is hot as hell watching Emori do it and get naked in our gloryhole. Slow-motion cumshot replays included!
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emori Pleezer - She Swallows A Lot Of Cum (2023)

Katrina Colt - Katrina Finds Her Kind Of Dick (2024) Siggiewi

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Katrina Colt
Genres: Unusual, Interracial
Katrina Tried going out on a first date with some guy who had her all wrong. He tried to take her to the creampie Factory on their first date and that was just way too low class for this sexy girl. So after giving him the dump she went to the local Glory Hole to get the dick she was otherwise expecting. This lithe and sexy girl has to wait only a moment before the first thick dick showed itself to her. She didn't spare a moment slurping noisily on that dick and drooling all over herself.
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt - Katrina Finds Her Kind Of Dick (2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.05563 секунды с 9 запросами