View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 12:21 PM   #18741
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Barbara - tied up in the basement

Barbara - tied up in the basement

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can't escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn't get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won't be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It's really amazing to watch her transformation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download Barbara - tied up in the basement

InfernalRestraints - Tyler - Mudpit

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Tyler - Mudpit

Black and Purple Corset part IV

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

Download Black and Purple Corset part IV

Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Wow, a ballerina bondage sub? Ella is the ultimate dream rope bunny! She is hyper flexible, with decades of ballet training, and she wants to get tied up! We tie her in a box tie with flashy pink ropes, and then we place her on a box. With her feet against the wall, we pull her torso up, arching her back. Ella was super stuck in this position! Not easy to do for most people, but for Ella it's quite easy! She really can handle any pose we want to try out, we can't wait to have her back for more!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Aubrey hogtied!

One of the most popular models on our website: the sexy cute Aubrey! What a girl! She is a bit strange, because she loves and hates bondage at the same time. She keeps writing us, and then she regrets it. The challenge is appealing to her, but when she finds out she can't escape, she starts to hate her situation. It's so funny to see! Watch this awesome Aubrey struggle now! She is getting very good at escaping!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

Download Aubrey hogtied!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06160 секунды с 9 запросами