LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Wrecking Ball Opp

Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can’t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wrecking Ball

I'd Rather Die Part 3 Cuttyhunk

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Her hands are wrapped. A bag is put on her head. She has to endure the bag until OT releases her. She struggles and flails each time her air runs out. She's clearly excited by this game.
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die Part 3

Blue Satin Shirt Part I Madaba

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Shirt Part I

RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part 1 - Winnie Rider and Amy Faye Maskell

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider, Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.
When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.
The pain of having her body brutalized and hard stimulated doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Winnie the Hun, Part 1 - Winnie Rider and Amy Faye

Bella - crossed wrist box tie Decatur

Over 10 years ago, I met Bella and we did a little bit of bondage. Today, she is back, looking better than ever, and she says she’s ready to escape whatever I throw at her. So I tied her in this blue rope crossed wrist box tie, and let her struggle for a while. What a woman! She is so fit and eager, and a very very kind person too. I am lucky to have such friends!
Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella - crossed wrist box tie

Bondage xxx Party Part III Casper

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Astra destroyed by 3 cruel Dommes Winder

Janet after meeting homeless bitch Mona, decided to tell her friends about her, she said that the bitch accidentally found her and came to her, the girls were interested in hearing this story, they wanted to see what she could do, so Janet decided to give them a gift to have fun with Mona!
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24618kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Astra destroyed by 3 cruel Dommes

Время генерации страницы 0.16296 секунды с 9 запросами