Old 03-20-2024, 03:51 PM   #2232
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hole Ulster Park

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dick Wadd
Cast: Bud,Liam Reed,Kof, Nord See Jack Stuart, Steve Pierce,Dan Dirk Brett Malcoms, Tyson,Jason Davis Guns, Jerek , Dex Harden
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, BDSM, Fisting, Piss, Hairy, Muscle, Anal Toy's, Rimming
Enter the world of ultimate male sexual exploration…the Hole world. The world of men who take it to the edge, then a little further, then a lot further, and never look back.
Men like Bud, whose skin is a canvas for the art of tattoo, and whose ever-stretching asshole is a canvas for the expression of man’s potential for excruciating pleasure, from fists, arms, and an array of dildos (including one shaped like a foot and leg).
Men like Liam Reed, with a cock as thick as a man’s wrist, and a wrist as thick as a baseball bat…both of which reach safe harbor in men’s buttholes, and bring them to howling sexual peaks.
Men like Dan Dirk, whose gutteral moaning and ecstatic squeals epitomize the unique music of a man in heat, taking a man’s cock and a man’s fist in a man’s HOLE.
A man’s alpha and omega are his cock and his asshole, so Hole presents over two hours of men celebrating the Greek alphabet. Your cock and your asshole will expand as you watch these twelve explorers expand their sexual boundaries. Hole is raw lust, raw passion…raw ass fucking and raw fisting. The only latex you’ll see in HOLE is the numerous dildos shoved into the throbbing assholes of Bud, Nordsee and Xof. Otherwise, it’s hot skin-on-skin, as Liam barebacks Dan and Ty, and is barebacked by Brett, a muscular tattooed god with a fu manchu mustache; and wiry Jack Stuart barebacks Nordsee, before and after blatting all over him.
You’ll replay in your mind (between whiffs of poppers) all the fisting and dildo action between Bud and Xof, and Bud’s fisting three-way with Guns and Ja Davis (maybe even repeat Ja’s closing benediction – “Fuck, yeah, my !”), while you’re in the sling at your next fuck party, taking fist after fist as you seek the ultimate sexual man-to-man connection. Because the only logical conclusion you can reach after viewing is that either you’ve been missing something, or else it’s time for more.
And don’t forget a bathroom break – Dick Wadd sure doesn’t in. In addition to the blatting in the fuck and fist scenes, there are four “Bathroom Breaks” in the men’s room of your dreams – two exposed urinals, with guys ignoring thempletely in favor of using each other and themselves. Tongues to the floor, men!
Nature abhors a vacuum. A hole is hunger. Dick Wadd’s will satisfy the deepest, darkest hunger in you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:07:30
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1952kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole

Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #02 (Billy Berlin, Aaron Summers) Quanzhou

Video language: English
Aaron Summers' hands are twitching for sweet ass. He drags Billy Berlin over to the depot, rips off his regulation shorts and goes in to Billy's ass with a full fisted blitz! Billy rides Aaron's hand and arm forall its worth. Craving more, Aaron plows Billy's perfect ass with ourbiggest man-rammer dildo. But even that doesn't satisfy Billy. Aaron grabs one of our loaded shooters and stuffs it right up Billy's hole! Billy's eyes widen in waves of terror and pleasure. 'Oh fuck!' Billy cries, 'Don't fuckin' shoot!!' The cold metal mouth of the rodshocks Billy's prostate into convulsions. Billy blows his molten load!
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6674kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #02 (Billy Berlin, Aaron Summers)

Eli gets worked over Middleville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Gemini studios -
This video was a real treat to film and edit. 28 year old Eli is so masculine and is so honest and open about his anal enjoyment it's a pleasure to watch (and hear!) He comes twice in the first shoot and three times in the second always with something deep in his fine ass. The camera work gets a little shaky as I am filming, fingering and dying all at the same time! But you will feel like you are deep in this hot guy's ass! Eli is back in the studio after a particularly wild toy shoot the day before. In that shoot he learned how good an anal orgasm can be, and proved to me that he was ready for a shoot where his ass gets a good working over. He starts out on the sofa in a skimpy brief and tells us all about the shoot, what he did, how it felt and future of his ass play! He shows us his ass on his back with his legs up and on his knees doggy style. I tell him to strip and it doesn t take long because all he's wearing are the small briefs. The camera moves in close to his handsome face and pans down his body through his armpit to his nipple and continues south to his cock and balls. As I play with his cock and balls, he starts to harden and I keep going until he's rock hard. I mean why do it half way; you wouldn t stop, would you? Eli gets comfortable on the sofa with his hard dick and some lube and works on getting his ass prepped for the shoot. He has fun playing with his stiffy and we get some great shots as he starts to finger his hole. Eli gets his ass relaxed and ready for the first toy of the day: a medium sized vibrator which he slides in as deep as it will go! He fucks his ass and as he turns over on his knees, you can see how hard his cock is. Eli fucks his ass doggy style and gets fucked some more. He fucks his ass, I fuck his ass and still his cock stays stiff. Next are a bigger vibrator and then a not-so-miniature baseball bat! All find their way deep into Eli's hot body. Now that his ass is ready, Eli is handcuffed and strung up with his hands over his head wearing some cut off Levis. He is blindfolded and nipple clamps are applied to his chest. The clamps are replaced with clothespins which pinch harder. I work on his cock through his jeans before liberating the stiff sword. I get to manipulate it and work it over in some tight close ups before moving to his ass for some deep fingering. An anal probe is worked into his tight hole as he is strung up and his bare ass is roughly spanked leaving handprints on his velvet cheeks. He is fucked with the probe as his dick is jacked. Eli gets hotter and hotter as he's worked over and when he's put on his back with his legs pinned over his head, with the probe fucking his ass he shoots twice! In his own words you hear just how he felt and how excited this shoot made him! In the second part of the shoot, Eli starts out in a small black tank top and tells you what he's about to experience: a shoot where he gets fucked with toys while suspended in the sling. He tells you about his expectations, and his hard dick shows you how excited he is! Eli is in the sling on his back, his legs in the air and his ass wide open. And his dick is hard! I start to play with his cock and balls getting him ready for a good work out. And true to form, Eli cums twice in two minutes while he's getting finger fucked and he's very vocal about it! Still in the sling I tell him that now that he has come, we can get out the toys and really fuck his ass and he agrees! First he gets fucked with a medium sized vibrator and his cock is till hard! Next is a larger vibrator and then a glass butt plug which takes a few attempts to get up his butt, but which shows how dilated his tight as hole is! Next is the larger red butt plug which he enjoys while his hard dick is played with. Again nipple clamps are applied and he is made to hold the chain in his teeth as they pinch his nipples. This time they seem to heighten his pleasure as he enjoys the plug in his butt and his cock jacked. His ass gets fucked with the plug before it is replaced with a zucchini! He takes about 95% of the green dildo at first and very soon it almost disappears in his butt. He pops the zucchini out of his ass hands free! I take the clamps off and rub his nipples which sends him writhing in pain that feels so good! Again they are replaced with clothes pins and remember he is still blindfolded. If you see a zucchini in a Gemini video, you know a bottle can t be far away and so it goes. A bottle is inserted in Eli's well fucked ass and in fact, fucks him some more! His ass is fucked and his cock jacked and Eli just takes it and enjoys the work out! Eli gets fucked long, hard and deep with a day glow orange dildo as he moans and groans in orgiastic pleasure. He can t get enough! After so much fucking, Eli says he wants to come again, so I insert a variable speed battery prostate massager deep in his ass. He can control the intensity and work on his dick at the same time. He shoots another big, thick load all over his balls and the toy. He tries to talk about today's experiences but he's just too exhausted so he hits the shower for some R&R.
Duration: 1:35:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli gets worked over

Golden Shower - The Piss Anthology Port Sanilac

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Cast: Martin Brawer, Peer Paulus, George Michaelo Lukas Jarda, Thomas Jefferson, Lucky Taylor, Lucky Lutro, Felix Wallace, Karol Sladan, Denis Reed, Daniel Copperfield, Fery Kopp, Chris White
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Fucking, Bareback Action, Piss , Piss into ass, Sperm Sucking, Sperm Eating, Verbal Humilation, Group Pissing, Trio Fucking, Dildo Play, Big Dicks, 9 XXX Hardcore Scenes, 15 Hot Guys
Video language: English
Piss, piss and piss. Here you get the full service.
With Kissing, Sucking, Fucking, Bareback Action, Piss , Piss into ass,
Sperm Sucking, Sperm Eating, Group Pissing, Trio Fucking,
Dildo Play, Big Dicks, 9 XXX Hardcore Scenes, 15 Hot Guys
Duration: 3:49:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2857kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Shower - The Piss Anthology

So Many Men, So Little Time Wikieup

Release Year: 1979
Studio: Mustang Studios, Bijou Classics
Cast: Justin Thyme, Scott Allen, Kurt Thomas, Aaron Clark, Ed Stiffler, Kieth Antoni, Sven Johnson, Tony Stallione
Genres: Shot on film, Anal, Oral, Orgy Scene, Vintage
New York! New York! Remember the fond days of the St. Mark's Baths with this film that harks back to 1980 and the wanton days of condomless sex and anonymous passion without restraint.Justin Thyme -- who's kind of cute with his clone mustache and easy smile -- spies on an eagerly humping couple on the way to the grocery store. Peering through the bars on their basement apartment, he watches a long-haired, hairy-chested man curl up with his short-haired butch friend's dick in his mouth.Fiercely and passionately they trade blow jobs; while they sixty-nine, the bottom half of the couple hold's up his lover's lower body marveling as his prodigious tool dangling down towards him.On the way home from grocery shopping, Justin meets Kurt Thomas and after they smoke a couple of cigarettes, their bodies rub together and they get the Crisco and a towel. To the g, "Do You Want to Know Why I Smile All the Time," the new neighbor plows into Justin's bouncy ass.After several other sexual adventures, all of the men, with a few additions, gather together in a basement apartment for an amazingbination of gymnastics and orgy sex. The cum flows and the dildos fly right into buttholes. Feet are sucked delightfully, but only after each toe is given its due.So Many Men, So Little Time has a handsome cast, good cinematography, good sex, great music. A timeless good sex film
Format: avi
Duration: 57:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1950kbps

File size: 878.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Many Men, So Little Time

Best damn dildo movie 3 Kralupy Nad Vltavou

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Gemini Studios
These are highlights of eleven different men as they play with their favorite toys and get off. Some lay down, some ride, some fuck but all experience "in-depth" playtime. They finish in no time by having that extra g-spot stimulation. Getting off has never been this easy for these hot guys!
Duration: 1:13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best damn dildo movie 3

Your Cum Is Mine Mount Eden

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Street Boys
Description: This feature is packed with young guys (18 +) willing to put out what it takes to make a really naughty sex. They do it all, deep throat action, crazy ass eating, dildo attacks and facial cum shots that will make your toes curl up. The movie is 100% bareback. All models are 18 years or older.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:01
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1460kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your Cum Is Mine

Время генерации страницы 0.03775 секунды с 9 запросами