View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 07:39 PM   #1930
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fuck buddy bj while hubby is at work

Fuck buddy bj while hubby is at work

I was bored one afternoon, hubby was going to be at work for a few more hours. I decided to hit up one of my fuck buddies to see if he wanted to swing by for a quick blowjob and sent him a pic of me laying in bed in something sexy. He quickly obliged and was over knocking at our door 30 mins later. I slowly tease his cock and suck him passionately on the sofa before he was ready to cum. He blew his load in my mouth as I kept sucking him. He filmed the entire thing and I also filmed a selfie video as I was covered in cum sucking him clean. You can hear him ask me if Iu2019m sending the video to my husband. My pussy is soaked at this point. I then retire to the bedroom once he leaves and rub my pussy to get warmed up before hubby arrives home all while still covered in my fuck buddyu2019s cum. Tags: big black cock, bbc, big cock, squirt, squirter, big butt, big butts, big ass, PAWG, glasses, natural tits, natural boobs, brunette, milf, mom, moms, interracial, interracial mature, interracial milf, interracial cream pie, interracial creampie, interracial cream pies, interracial creampies, cream pie, cream pies, creampies, creampie, bbc cream pie, bbc creampie, bbc creampies, bbc cream pies, doggystyle, cow girl, reverse cow girl, cowgirl, reverse cowgirls, public, squirter, ass fetish, ass worship, passionate, kissing, ass kissing, face sitting, submissive, black bull, milf, cumwalk, facial, cum eating, cheating, wife, hot wife. ,

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:04
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 1,18 GB
Tags: Blowjob, Cheating Wife, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Pussy Play, ManyVids
Actors: Ellie Brooks

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/404ea0110fef8
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06176 секунды с 9 запросами