All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Diamondly Part 1

Sometimes when I have the energy and feel crazy, I set aside 1000 feet of rope and try and use it all. Diamondly was ready to give it a try and if there is anyone withe the endurance needed, it is Diamondly. I prob won't write much of a description as the video is mostly me roping up Diamondly. We made it to 850ft. Looking back, I probably could have used it all, but nonetheless, I am very happy with the results.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.4 MB

Download Diamondly Part 1

Shocked

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English

Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Shocked

Black Satin Dress Part III

I was tied with my ankles apart. Even though they just hung, useless at my side and were going numb, there was a bit of pain in my ankles where the handcuffs bit into my skin. I pulled forward to relieve the pressure from my ankles but my hands were bound behind me. This only made me mphhhh into my gag more. Even though the gag was over my mouth, it was pretty secure in its place. At least it matched?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Black Satin Dress Part III

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06212 секунды с 9 запросами