View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 12:16 PM   #18753
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Britney - dancer in tight leather bondage

Britney - dancer in tight leather bondage

Britney is a professional dancer with endless legs and arms. Let's make sure she can not use those limbs today for any sexy moves. We think it is way more sexy when Britney's elbows are touching, her arms helplessly folded in chicken wing bondage. Her legs? We just make sure she can not stand up with some frogtie belts! A tall posture collar and a gag make life even harder for this graceful exotic girl! Now this is what we call sexy movements!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 453.4 MB

Download Britney - dancer in tight leather bondage

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Bondage xxx Party Part III

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Bondage xxx Party Part III

Cherry English - cute and shocked

Super submissive Cherry English needs some shock collar training! She can take quite a lot, but not without whimpering and drooling. It's great to see her taking the challenge again!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14530kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 742.4 MB

Download Cherry English - cute and shocked

Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03124 секунды с 9 запросами